Three Legged Cross
Six reasons to try us out:
- New Management – After the very unfortunate recent shut down of this veterinary surgery (which had served the community for over 30 years), a new team is ready to restore it to its rightful status as a community centre.
- Reputation – The Springbok Veterinary Group is an established local, independent group in Dorset, bringing you a wealth of expertise and experience.
- Personal – Southbourne Vets is local, small, personal and we listen to you. We have long consultations to make time to devise a plan tailored to your needs. We do not follow set “recipes”.
- Professonalism – This should not be taken for granted. All vets are not the same. We promise to give you the very best.
- 24h service – With our vet living above the surgery, we are able to offer a 24hour service for Out Of Hours emergencies. This is a big commitment, but without it, we just would not be a true community surgery.
- Core values – Honesty, care, treating you as an individual and getting to really know our clients. These core values lie at the heart of our philosophy along with maintaining the highest standards and listening to your needs.
- Car Parking – Ample convenient parking directly in front of our surgery.
Give us a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Ever tried to get your dog to sit still while you take a photo?
Ever tried to get 12 dogs to sit still while you take a photo?
And all look in the same direction??
This wonderful photo is of the Poole Working Trials Club dogs after a training session in The New Forest, courtesy of one of our Alderholt clients. Now just say “cheese…”