Please be aware that referred patients are not eligible to become regular patients of Portmore – they are always returned to their referring practice and back to your care.
We pride ourselves on the professional and personal relationships that we build with our referring clinicians and believe that ongoing communication is key in maintaining these relationships.
Please feel free to visit Portmore Dental at any time for an informal chat to find out how we can help you and your dental practice.
How to refer
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOUR PATIENTS
- Single or multiple, fixed replacement teeth on dental implants
- Immediate loading – same-day teeth
- Denture stabilisation
- PRGF (Plasma Rich in Growth Factors) – a new technology to speed healing and recovery
- Bone augmentation – horizontal, vertical, lateral window or crestal approaches, using a choice of autograft, allograft, xenograft of synthetic grafting materials Sinus graft – ridge splitting and/or expansion
- IV conscious sedation by a qualified, experienced on site anaesthetist
- CT scanning on site
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOUR PRACTICE
- All aspects of the patients treatment needs are explained to the referring dentist whilst any specific requests from either party are addressed.
- We ensure the referring team are informed of progress throughout the course of treatment and return the patient with any x-rays and details of treatment completed.
- Patients are always advised to attend recall appointments with the originating dentist.
- We host regular seminars where our referral partners can increase their skills in modern dentistry techniques, discuss complex cases and seek advice and guidance.
- We provide coaching, mentoring and 1:1 professional development.