Opt for a convenient cover-up.
- Truly tooth-like appearance
- Only a thin layer of enamel needs to be removed to accommodate the veneer
- Long lasting coverage of annoying imperfections
- We may remove a tiny amount of enamel, but only if necessary.
- We take an impression of the tooth and note its colour, so the veneer will fit well and blend in seamlessly.
- After being expertly produced in a laboratory, the veneer is bonded permanently to your tooth to hide any disappointing defects.
Fitting your veneer
Try the direct approach
We also offer direct composite veneers from the Componeer® system, which blend the benefits of our lab produced veneers with the convenience of directly applied composite restoration. This basically means your tooth can be restored in a single session, thanks to the pre-made veneers which come in a selection of shapes and sizes, and can then be customised to fit.
This quick, ready-made method is more economical and only requires minimal drilling. It is also a great looking option because the pre-shaped veneers perfectly mimic the surface of natural teeth.